Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Dirt Please


BACKYARD FUN
What do you do if you have a son with a 4-wheeler, honda xr-50, watches all the cool stuff on Fuel TV, and a big backyard? BRING IN SOME DIRT! Dirt makes wonderful playgrounds. So this is my attempt of building a little playground in my backyard. If you like to ride and jump, come, bring some dirt and join us.


Leon and Ryan helping to shape the mounds
The next Ricky Carmichael






seth with his friends colby and tanner, working hard.
what is it about a pile of dirt that kids like?
testing out the jumps


working on a table top jump

Then they found a water hose and turned the table top to a mud pile.
seth practicing the turns.





Well thats it for now. Come on and ride with us and don't forget the dirt!









1 comment:

Warren Schimizzi said...

That rocks! When will you be having a race at your place?

PS: Will you adopt me? I'd like to have a track in my backyard. If I build my own, I'll need to find a new place to live after Pookie keeps me out. Your place looks like it will work.