Monday, December 17, 2007

My New Love

That's right. I'm a single guy and have fallen in love. She is about 148 cm tall and gets waxed every couple of weeks. What a great year this has been for me with racing. I have come off my best year. i'll provide a year end review later. Several folks that know me kept asking what my secret was this year. While MLB players might turn to steroids, mine was snowboarding. I took almost 3 months off the bike, which is the least I have riden in 5 yrs, and tried my luck at snowboarding. Those first few times were horrible and I thought I broke my tailbone. Hey, for all you old geezers wanting to learn, GET PADDED SHORTS! They really do the trick.

Here are a few pics of the first runs of the season at Snowshoe

Ryan Middleton, Jamey Smith, and the old Rev. Oh yeah, get a helmet too. You might look like a dork but it only takes one slam and lights out. Been there and done that.

Ryan learning to Jump

How not to fall. Yeah thats me making sure those padded shorts work.
the box didn't look that big from the top.





No comments: