Thursday, June 26, 2008

Signs, Signs, Everywhere There're Signs

I was visiting a hospital the other day and came across these signs. I tend to find humor in most anything. This one just made me LOL and say "Hum," Let's see. Bathrooms and phones are 2 germ infested areas. Maybe they have a good idea. Maybe instead of a magazine rack next to the toilet, there's a phone to pass the time. Maybe these phones are in a shape of a toilet. I wonder if they provide wireless on the john. Let's see, yep. I'm up and going. People keep knocking on the door. I wonder if someone needs the phone.




Ok, here's the other. If I do have a cold or flu, isn't it too late by the time I read this sign. This is one is found on the surgical floor, not the main entrance. Does this sign apply to employees too or just visitors? Hum?! Ironically, this sign was next to the bathroom/phone sign. Ah, that makes sense. If you read this sign and realize you do have a cold or flu, you then have a isolation room to prevent further contaminating of others and a phone to call a Dr. for help! I hope there is toilet paper in there:)

No comments: